Tuesday, July 4, 2017

bad nightmare

driving in the snow somewhere, somebody in the front driving, Tril & Mark I think, we'd gone somewhere to check things out, no room in cab so I had to hunker down & sprawl across the rear with things

later in a house somewhere waiting for Bernie

trying to iron out the loan of 50K with Tril & others, a latino who was getting frustrated with the terms

Then Bernie drives up in a large military  vehicle or LARGE pickup, we offered to hose it down, so opened the door and hosed down the cab, the inside of the cab, Bernie just got a big smile on his face like "whatever"

then a bad scene of the short latino guy in an undershirt & funky fedora starts talking gruff to me

whatcha gonna do about it" I asked him

kick your ass" he says

Oh yeah? I strutted over to where he was and said "you think so?"

we square off, but when the punching starts I'm hitting an older overweight woman but the punches are doing no good

somebody from the crowd Tril? says "Craig go easy on her"

wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment